We invite you on a poetic journey through the world of Schaal, from yesterday to today, from Ecuador to Alsace, from beans to chocolate. A unique experience that will awaken all your senses. We wish you the most delicious journey.The chocolatiers make their famous home-made spreads in front of you. Each step of the production process is explained to you with passion!The little extra: each visitor leaves with a 50g jar of spread, given by the chocolatiers.
- 250m2 dedicated to the origin of chocolate and the secrets of chocolate making by Schaal
- An interactive museum for young and old gourmets
- The visit is unguided
- Non-refundable tickets
This ticket includes the visit of the Chocolate Museum + the chocolate spread demonstration
The duration of the visit is 1 hour.
The duration of the demonstration is 20 minutes per group of 20 people:
- For a group of 20 people, count 1h20 on site
- For a group of 40 people, it takes 1h40 on site
- For a group of 60 people, allow 2 hours on site
All texts and videos are translated into English and German. Specific videos for children are available for each experience.